Saturday, July 7, 2007

And the first click went to...

My brother...

The excitement of being greeted by my Holga package when I went home tonight, oozed way over my head, (yep, it happens!) that I had to bring the Holga to our badminton game that night, just to have an audience for my latest cool acquisition!

Okay, my brother, Ryan, was the only one who got it - other's were like: is that for real? it's just a toy camera, right? Even our French beerkada, Tuff, a budding filmmaker, (to my surprise) didn't know what a Holga was or a Lomo for that matter.

Bueno, Ryan asked for the Holga, to feel how light it was and stuff, but no, not just stopping at that - *click*! - there goes the first shot of my first ever lomo camera...

The only consolation would be that I'm quite sure it was not a good shot, the settings were all wrong, the place was not exactly well-lit, it wasn't supposed to be his... dang!

Oh brother...

No comments: